Craving more pie this Thanksgiving? Stick your fork in these 3 highly digestible pie charts about energy efficiency.
1) The US economy wastes more energy than it uses
Of all the raw energy inputs that flowed into the US economy in 2012, only 39% was constructively used at the end of the day. The other 61% was essentially left on the table — squandered as extraneous heat, noise, and leaks.